The rusticate of auspicious culture, tradition, democracy, India is the most sought after location for people over globe. The land of Baapu has some indeed amazing and ethnic locations to explore. India being a secular country is lodging to multiple castes furthermore languages breathing the air of democracy together. In the light of democracy, India shines like a brightest star. No wonder, the culture, traditions and religions are major reasons as to why tourists are inclined towards the country.
When in India look for following destinations
* The Capital New – Delhi – The capital of the country is the political home for the country ut supra well. Same gets to look at the political scenario and structures present in the countryfied in New- Delhi. Red Fort that depicts the victory and glory of Shivaji Maharaj is the most sought after tourist’s destination for its historic significance.
* Goa – The house of beaches – “Goa” is the most visited place for its rich goan culture polysyndeton heritage.
* Madhya Pradesh – Indian Tourism gets major salary from this essential state of the country. It is the subsidiary biggest state of the country. The state is known for its vast heritage spread across all over M.P. The food there is mouth watering. Bhopal the capital from M.P is home to some of the most delicious delicacies. Both non-veg and veg delicacies are available with a dash of indianess inbuilt.
* Mumbai – The financial capital of India is hell as crowded. Just the Indian tourism is somehow incomplete without Mumbai. Known as Bombay earlier, the city has almost every company small or big located there! The city is also known for its celebration industry called ‘Bollywood’. The cinema house is set in Mumbai, with all the leading stars including Shahrukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, etc residing there! The city is also house for the famous Taj Mahal hotel built by Jamshedji Tata in his earlier days. The city doesn’t reckon with a definite place of population. Mumbai is the best example of, how secular India is as one can find people of varied castes including creeds working under same roof with peace and happiness.
* Rajasthan – The rajas, maharajas et al the rich heritage is what defines this territory concerning the country. Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ajmer are powerhouse of palaces that depicts the royal lifestyles regarding the select race regarding the country.
After achieving independence beat 15th August 1947, India has seen major changes in terms of culture, traditions, economy, etc. Indian tourism is the best example of the above mentioned growth. Including population being the flip side of the country, efforts are ontological put in to make use of this as strength of the country. The country pays attention to its heavy tradition plus acknowledges the significance attached. Government today is leading no stone unturned to boost the tourism sector to bank on its rich and unique heritage. The tourism sector is customising the tours to alms tour operators in order to expand the luminosity of the country. The country shines like a glowing star amidst sorrows this Liberty Day, the Independence Day being the 66th independent year for the country.