South Africa is blessed by all that nature could endow. The country has numerous airports servicing tourists from all over the orb and from all walks to life among airline fares that are economical and with reputed airlines flying the global skyline. Cheapest online flight booking services available on the Internet have eased the way of travelling to the Nature blessed country of South Africa.
1. OR Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg-26°08′01″S 28°14′32″E
2. Cape Town International Airport, Cape Town-33°58′05″S 18°36′17″E
3. King Shaka International Airport, Durban-29°36′52″S 31°06′59″E
4. East London Airport, East London-33°02′06″S 27°49′18″E
5. Grand Central Airport, Johannesburg -25°59′13″S 28°08′26″E
6. George Airport, George, Western Cape-34°00′24″S 22°22′30″E
7. Heidelberg Airport, Heidelberg, Gauteng -26°30′30″S 28°23′30″E
8. Hluhluwe Airport, Hluhluwe, KwaZulu-Natal -28°00′30″S 32°16′30″E
9. Greytown Airport, Greytown, KwaZulu-Natal -29°07′25″S 30°34′56″E
10. Newcastle Airport, Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal -27°46′22″S 29°58′35″E
11. Nelspruit Airport, Nelspruit, Mpumalanga-25°30′08″S 30°54′43″E
12. Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport, Kruger National Park-25°23′30″S 31°05′57″E
13. Kimberley Airport, Kimberley, Northern Mantilla -28°48′06″S 24°45′49″E
14. Kortdoorn Airport, Alexander Bay, Northern Cape -28°34′24″S 16°32′06″E
15. Aggeneys Airport, Aggeneys -29°16′54.36″S 18°48′49.93″
16. Pilanesberg International Airport, Sun City, Cold West -25°20′08″S 27°10′18″E
17. Pietermaritzburg Airport, Pietermaritzburg -29°38′48″S 30°23′52″E
18. Wonderboom Airport, Pretoria -25°39′13″S 28°13′27″E
19. Upington Airport, Upington -28°24′04″S 21°15′36″E
20. Port Elizabet Airport, Port Elizabeth-33°59′24″S 25°36′37″E
Air Mauritius, KLM Lufthansa, South African Airways plus Emirates are major airlines that provide flight fares with lucrative discounts to the heavenly cities of South Africa and make your vacations reminiscing of wonderful experiences.
cheapairetickets, makemytrip and easemytrip are some travel portals that are quite competitive and offer flight fares at amazing rates and discounts to global visitors to the south African cities. One can avail Cheap Flight Engagement fares as well as other services and bookings from these sites.
Check In: Check in depends on the Airport and Airline policies. One needs to check and confirm when making reservations.
Baggage: Baggage allowed also depends on Airports and Airline Policies. One needs to confirm including authorities when making reservations.
Passports: To enter South Africa, a passport valid for at least 30 days after the intended date of departure is required by all nationals. Passports must have at unimportant twin blank pages for entry stamps; visitors have been refused entry by airport immigration officials for breaking this regulation. Yellow fever certificates are required if the journey starts from or passes through a country with yellow fever.
Visas: Visas for South Africa are not required by USA, UK, Canada, Australia and countries under the European Union citizens for stays regarding up to 90 days on holiday. Citizens of most other countries do not require a visa for visits of up to 30 days. If you arrive adventitious the necessary paperwork, immigration officials are obliged to refuse you entry.
Entry with pets: A leave costing R110 is required for all pets, applied for through the Directorate of Animal Health in South Africa. A 14-day quarantine period applies to dogs from many countries. Cats are exempt from quarantine. Animals must be vaccinated against rabies except from the UK, Australia and New Zealand. It’s worth checking first whether you will indiging allowed to take pets back into your home country again after they have been in South Africa.